twistedsnipertwistedsniper

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

& So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

great

awesome lyrics and good animation, but the voice was too breathy. I spose choir has made me a picky about these things, but the voice was just too timid. Could be a lot better if the voice was strong.

pre- secret explanation pre- secret explanation

good

seems great so far, looking forward to seeing the finished product

ClueBer Bash ClueBer Bash

lol wut?

i dont understand at all what just happened. More content next time?

Hunt The Wumpus Hunt The Wumpus

Nice

I really enjoyed that
I don't know if it is a common template that I don't know about because i haven't been active in the flash community in a while, but to me it was fun and new.

ChiChiGoober77 responds:

Awesome, glad to hear you enjoyed it. As far as a template, there was none. I created this from scratch, I'm semi-new to the flash community as well (or at least semi-new to creating flash games/movies). If you do know a good place with some high quality templates, I would be very grateful to have them sent to me as I still have much to learn about making different style games. Thanks for taking the time to review my submission!

Pong Pong Revolution Pong Pong Revolution

ouch

once again awesome game...annoying and loud song...i hope i didnt idiotically miss some option to turn of the music...but if there really wasnt one...there should be. otherwise most triumphant

polnareff responds:

You did =P It's in my comments...look in the Options section to change song.

Interactive Illusions Interactive Illusions

Seen em

This is nicely done to prove them, and its pretty cool. However, ive seen these a bagillion times before, and umm you might want to correct decive to deceive